Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm An Introvert - Are You?

Angela,   thank you for this wonderful selection from "Ted"

I have to answer "yes" to the above question.
Fought against it for many years
through many lifestyles,
but am so pleased that I finally
accepted it and there is such peace
when the battle is over.

http://angelarecada.blogspot.com/

All have a wonderful weekend....

5 comments:

Tabor said...

I was much more an extrovert when I was younger and more energetic...but I think it is a personality change with me now that I do like being on my own most of the time.

Sky said...

Not really an introvert, but I am a bit shy in larger groups or at parties where I know no one but the host, for example. I warm up pretty quickly, however, and share easily and openly when I do. I enjoyed the video - thanks for sharing.

Beverly said...

I think I am not an introvert....just shy!

Balisha said...

I really enjoyed this video and will share it with others. I find myself being kind of an introvert as I age.Thanks for sharing.
Balisha

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Tabor, Sky, Beverly and Balisha
thank you for commenting.
Have a wonderful day...