Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beautiful

Returning from errands
I stopped in the middle of
my country road
to take this image.

I found it breathtaking

A cool crisp day that
is real windy.  Soon hours
spent gardening
I can spend inside.  I miss
being able to
curl up in my leather chair
with a book

Soon a time for
needed rest....

5 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I went for a 30 minute walk outside today for "lunch" at work and it is so gorgeous out! I don't mind the cool weather as long as there is beautiful sunshine. :)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Jamie, by the woods it is always cooler then in the city. Very windy, cool and dampness in the air. Guess I am still not feeling my best or I would be outside enjoying the sun...

Tabor said...

Isn't it perfect that no matter how many times we see such a day, we still have the smarts to stop and drink it in?

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Tabor, thank you so much for commenting. It will take a while but you will be fine.
I was at the dentist this morning and on my drive home noticed the beautiful sky. It is chilly and damp and I ache all over :)

the wild magnolia said...

Our days are filled with the wonder of natural beauty, your eyes are always open.

Thank you for sharing your passions.