Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Monday, April 23, 2012

Special Words

~~~~And I think of my partners on this page,
those who write and those who read,
these fearless women who follow their hearts,
who track the growing things, the things with
wings, the rocks and watery worlds
of nature, these creative women who look
and listen, who are not afraid
of coming forth~~~

In part from Ellen Hamilton  who has a current entry
on http://elderwomenmusings.com/

I like thinking I might be "a fearless woman"

Ellen, thank you for these special words

5 comments:

Tabor said...

What a lovely referral. Touched my heart and now I will go visit this blogger.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Tabor, I find such a connection with Ellen - she is building a small place on 10 acres in the woods in Florida. On my blog list http://madwomandancing.wordpress.
com/

the wild magnolia said...

i took up your invitation to visit Tabor, she is delightful, her words are fun, and inspiring.

thanks One Woman.

((hugs)) for the week.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sandra -- :)

MsGraysea said...

Oh yes, indeed, you are a fearless woman, and have inspired me beyond knowing!. Thank you, and I am leaving briefly, to go visit Ellen!
Hope you got some rain.
We finally did, bringing us greeness and the birds are so happy.