Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Son

Happy Birthday
to my son
far over the ocean.

No lofty words do I have
to share what you represent
to your mama
or how proud she is of you.

Just "love you, proud of you and miss you"
always know in your heart
that the encouraging words that
you send to me are like a
healing balm to my soul and spirit.

From your lifestyle and what
you share about
another land and philosophy
 I continue to
learn and grow.
I thank you for this...

I always remember words you
wrote on a sheet of paper one
Mother's Day when you were
very young
"I love you the Whole Universe Full"
That is a lot of love.

7 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a sweet birthday tribute to you son. May he have a great birthday.

Love and hugs to you ~ FlowerLady

kerrdelune said...

What a handsome boy and what a fine birthday greeting!

the wild magnolia said...

a fine tribute honoring your son on his birthday.

i wish he and his Mom many more birthdays.

"I love you the Whole Universe Full." - seems he was connected to the cosmos years ago.

happy day to you.

Beverly said...

Wonderful birthday wishes!

Sky said...

happy birthday across these many miles to your special son!

lil red hen said...

One can feel the love you two share. April birthdays are the best! Mine is tomorrow lol

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

FL, Cate, Sandy, Sky, Charlotte, Beverly - Special friends
thank you...,.