Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Memories

Going through tons of old pictures.
Memories flood my mind.

Having difficulty sizing when copying on the printer, so just take an image with my camera and post
on saved pictures.

Here is one of my son and my oldest young granddaughter who soon graduates from high school
and will go to college.

Everyone stay safe and well.

6 comments:

Pienosole said...

Good morning. ☀️ I recently read that looking at photos of loved ones is something that brings us the most happiness. 🤗❤️

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Pienosole, so true, just wonder where has the time gone, sent you a card :)

GamesBX said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...

What a perfect time for discovering and perusing these treasures..

Wisewebwoman said...

Time is such a precious gift in these days of the Plague. Long, long stretches of it. Time to reflect and enjoy the past at our leisure.

XO
WWW

Sharon said...

I have time to finally get to putting those photos in albums ~ I take a lot of time to think about it and could just get it done if I stopped procrastinating;) I love looking through the albums later so it is worth it in the long run. So glad to see you posting!