Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

DAY 9 was 1./2 DAY OF ISOLATION

A trip to the dentist with the driver, the nurse I like took care of me, tooth tender, ex rayed and told wait until more painful and it will be pulled.   I did not want to go but felt better after I did.

Sad as my dentist in hospital on a respirator,   Constant prayers going forth.

On the way home, I sat in the car while Major my driver went in-store and purchased Orange Juice, Apple Juice, and Bananas for me.

Not sleeping well as I worry about much.  All I can do nothing about.   A granddaughter who is a chef
is now out of work in Nantucket, does not want to return to Nashville.   Homeowners who rent their homes are returning to them  on this island and maybe more business places will reopen,

Sarah, thank you for calling, grandma loves you and proud of you.

Going through a lot of books, so much underlined,  in a Kahikk Gibran book dated 1975, I read

"We pray in our need and distress, we need to pray in our abundance  and joy"

how many do this?





2 comments:

Sallysmom said...

Please take care.

Judy said...

I pray every day for things I am grateful for and for things that are needed.