Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Happiness Is

Happiness is
a surprise visit from your daughter Beth.

While I prepare a simple quick meal of Salmon Croquettes, Bok Choy, and fresh Corn
she goes outside
I go out to look for her
and a small bird is sitting on her hand
and the moment before on her head.

Beth is smiling as I share "told you  a lot of  special nature surrounds this cottage''
after a moment the tiny bird flew away































































































































































































































































































6 comments:

lil red hen said...

That's so sweet!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing the happiness!

Tabor said...

What a magical moment!!

Val said...

Oh! How dear is this! ♥

Unknown said...

I was so happy that she came to see you. She is so lucky I would've loved to been there to see the little bird. 😊

Wisewebwoman said...

How darling is that? You made my day!

XO
WWW