Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Cinnamon, Evening and Visitor

When my son makes a visit he asked "where is your Cinnamon" uses Cinnamon on breakfast items, oats
Mom has started doing this

Made a conscious effort this morning to look up health benefits.   There are many, one is
an antioxidant and on and on, This one needs all of them :)  I like the taste and the aroma and use
a lot in my baking.

I share with a daughter and she tells me she does this and adds cinnamon to warm coconut and almond milk - I will do this and always wonder when I share something and they tell they do it, then why have they not mentioned to me as need all the health sharing from family I can get :)

The evening sky in my location puts on an amazing show
My Jamie and her mama
earlier today

4 comments:

Tabor said...

My grandson loves freshly sliced apples with a little cinnamon on each slice. He will eat that everyday for a snack. If I am out of apples he goes to bananas and cinnamon. I also like cinnamon in my coffee many mornings.

Pienosole said...

I too like cinnamon and eat some pretty much every day. Your post reminded me to add some cardamom to my tea, which I also like. I've recently stocked up on a few spices as I prepare for surgery on Tuesday and for my recovery afterwards. I've read that some help with pain, and of course, some are also anti-inflammatory. "Spicing up our lives" :-)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Pienosole, good luck, praying for you
and please keep in touch my special online friend...

Wisewebwoman said...

I love seeing this recent photo of you. You do look great!

Yes cinnamon can regulate our bodies remarkably well :)

XO
WWW