Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Incense Burner

A birthday gift from my helper girl or assistant is a better title
for this unusual incense burner.   I usually burn incense in the Fall and Winter months.

It looks at home among my plants
The weather is delightful here by the woods, no leaves turning as of yet.

Today, end of birthday visits.  My youngest daughter and youngest granddaughter
came and treated me to lunch and helped me with some business.

A while ago, I turn my bed down and see a note posted on the headboard
it said

"When you read this
always remember
that I love you"
Amelia

this is that young granddaughter.

Needless to say that it brought tears to her grandma,'s eyes'



6 comments:

Starzz said...

Ahhh..how sweet of her.

Wisewebwoman said...

So sweet of the darling girl. And I too love your incense burner most unusual, I too burn incense - all year round :)

XO
WWW

Rebecca said...

Ahhhhh! That note. Best gift ever.♥️

Pienosole said...

💗💖

THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon said...

What a lovely surprise at the end of your day ~