Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Trying

Trying this CBD oil
a lot of research and looks like this is the best and ok'd by the government

Writer daughter wrote about it.

I called Hafl Hill Farm
and asked a lot of questions.

If anyone curious
you can look up all of the information on their web site

Arthritis pain is horrible for this one

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Good morning dear Ernestine ~ do let us know how this CBD oil works for you.

Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

Wisewebwoman said...

I hope this works for you dear Ernestine. It helps me quite a bit.

XO
WWW

Starzz said...

Hi Ernestine, I too have arthritis pain..especially in my hands, along with very painful swollen feet and legs which the doctors haven't quite figured out yet. Meanwhile, I too have started on CBD oil. Let us both hope for some relief.
Cheers, Carol

MsGraysea said...

I am very interested to hear how the CBD oil works for you. I have heard nothing but good things.
Wishing you great relief from your pain.
Thinking of you often.
Marcia