Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Monday, September 23, 2019

Have to Eat

Returned from having car serviced, a market stop
fixings for stir fry either tonight or tomorrow
using fish instead of beef
Love these Mozella balls in olive oil and herbs.
Now prechopped veggies are new for this one ( new at the market)
but
it will be closer to portions for 2 meals for this one

Always loved to cook
but for one not all that easy, but doing it.

Many compliments on the image I posted on Instagram
so will share.

Me, 2 years ago going to lunch with my son, wearing a 20-year-old cashmere sweater that he
gave me for Christmas 20 years before.

Always taking care of these sweaters, hand washing and blocking on a towel, they last forever




2 comments:

Starzz said...

Ahh..lovely photo indeed Ernestine. Your sweater looks so soft..t drapes easily around your shoulders. I look forward to wearing my one cashmere sweater soon, as fall settles in here in Ontario. It was a gift to myself..lol..r4 years ago. You are doing so well with yur healthy cooking.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Starzz, thank you