Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Television - Update

Early morning vegetable soup was prepared and a sour cream pound cake. Then on to store and
television progressed up to a 26 inch. It is all set up and I will hook up the dvd player in the morning.

This size is fine for the loft area - I think!!! Will see....

Eventually something more then my rural rabbit ears will be installed. Since I did not plan on having a television in this woods home - there was some wiring not installed at building time.

My present to do list - more gravel and grading on the drive, brick walk and steps, several truck loads of mulch for my garden, 6 pine trees, a few flowering trees and bushes, more brush cleared, and every beautiful flower I can put my hands on for my new garden. Also contemplating some kind of garden shed with an attached area to pull my truck under. This would also be a good area for Callie. Most important city home may you have a new owner soon.

Evening entry from One Woman

6 comments:

Beverly said...

The things we do for our grandchildren ;)

Tabor said...

You may find a few things on TV that you like...esp. if you are nursing some sore muscles from all that gardening to come.

Lonely Rivers said...

I'm glad you got the bigger TV! I brought a very small flat screen to my city home and realized that it is stressful to try to watch a movie that you can't really see!

Sharon said...

I also enjoyed the movies you watched on your new/old television. If you have the space, a bigger screen is nice. With the digital age we get just 5 channels, so I watch lots of movies and shows on DVD.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beverly, Tabor, LR and Sharon - thanks for checking in. This tv is perfect size and I receiving about 12 stations. Not bad - out here in the country. Sooo - I am pleased the tv has a new home.

MsGraysea said...

Spring is bursting open in your heart!! I can hear it in your words. So nice. You will enjoy the new TV. Movies, especially!
Working on that house sale....may it happen soon.