Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautiful Morning

A busy morning, and tried to get an image of the beautiful moon shining through the trees.

A trip to the big city for a much needed eye appointment.

My heart is not in it as it is going to the high 60's today.

Yesterday a perfect day with my youngest daughter visiting with my two little ones.

One Woman even planted a small row of lettuce.

Wherever you are - have a great day!!

8 comments:

Sky said...

you, too, and a safe trip to the city! :)

the image is beautiful - well done!

Tabor said...

Lovely photo of your spring moon. You are snuggling into the woods just like a young sapling.

Beverly said...

Headed out for a walk right now.... :)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sky - safe trip home, Tabor, young sapling - you make me smile. Beverly enjoy that walk my special friend.

MsGraysea said...

Lovely, I saw that same pretty moon as I opened the curtains this morning. Such a nice way to start an almost Spring day. The sun is shining here!
I can hear Spring in your voice!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Marcia, thank you for visiting. Just impossible to capture what I saw with my eye!!!

kerrdelune said...

Oh what a lovely moon, and it was so good to read later that your trip to the city doctor yielded good news!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Cate, thank you for visiting me.
My - wishes - you continue to heal!!