Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring is Happening



Spring is happening at my son's city cottage. Some trees and plants are coming out in all their glory for his soon return. I walked across the street and took these images.
Part of family is headed for Florida so - Jack and Bailey - the dogs - are in the back yard and welcomed me.
I am excited about the following week. It is suppose to be around 70 every day. City I will not be near.
Just glanced at my new header. The buttercups and the Robin look kind of ragged. Guess it is because of the Spring one day and the next day it is Winter with snow.
Some sharing from One Woman on this Sunday afternoon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely! I love the new buds on the trees... I hope you are having a wonderful day and enjoying a "spring" in your step ;)

L. said...

Spring is definitely in the air!
Ah-choo!
I enjoyed your photos...
xoxo

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Thank you Miss Zen and Grammie I am sneezing right there with you!!

Sarah Lulu said...

Very nice for you to be enjoying Spring and for me, of course, it is Autumn.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sarah Lulu how nice of you to check in from way across the ocean.
Yes, Spring is on the way in the South of U.S.

Judy said...

I love the new header and the pictures of spring coming alive! I plan to work in the yard this week. We are supposed to have good weather, too, and I have a million sticks and leaves from last year.
Enjoy your time in the country.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy, enjoy your time outside.
Getting ready to turn "this thing off".