Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, June 21, 2019

Good Deal

Was not going to write this morning
but
here I am
before a busy day begins

Might add
do not like UTI that hangs on

Junk store finds
but tomato plant a gift from a friend

the bell me
the little chair my son found $2 deal

New paint jobs
love the red
my son says auspicious

My favorite kind of shopping

6 comments:

Pienosole said...

❤️

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Pienosole looked up the book on healing nature
you are so appreciated.

ss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wisewebwoman said...

I love the splashes of red. I've done that in my living room. So cheery and energetic and vibrant.

Hang in there girlie. Just like the rest of us. I just got over a UTI. It beats the tar out of you as we say back home. Alka Seltzer is the Irish cure and it works without anti-bs.

XO
WWW

Tabor said...

I love finding deals that are arty and inspirational. Red is so lovely. I hope the chair is stable, though. Glad you sat down to share!

Carolyn Marie said...

I love a good thrift find!