Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, December 7, 2018

Here By The Woods

One day sunny and beautiful
at the moment a cold spell.
A bad 24 hours with stomach, but on the mend
Finally appointments for knee injections.
They are called Hydraulic Acid, what you use at the end and sounds like they are for a car.

First one is next Tuesday afternoon and hopefully, some relief begins.
Another shot following week and then the last after Christmas.

Jamie is taking me and so thankful for her time.

Jimmy is in Saigon and some pictures sent.

My helper made a favorite recipe "French Coconut Pie" and so good.

She shared an image of Ginger Bread House she is making and do not think I would have the patience.
Soon a new year and the thoughts arise how fast this year has gone by and so much happened to me
But so thankful to be in my cottage by the woods

3 comments:

Tabor said...

I admire you for being able to stay there in the woods and glad you have a helper that you like and that is also a good cook!! I am sending thoughts and prayers that healing now begins and that these shots are a miracle. Your son's photos make me wish I was somewhere warmer.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wisewebwoman said...

Lovely photos. I am happy for you that Jamie will take you for the shots. I know you have many challenges but you sound a lot better.

XO
WWW