Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

New Day

This morning the fog is so thick
usually all through the night as I am in bed I can see neighbors lights in the distance
not last night.

Evening image
My son tells me "too much sugar" in what I eat before a scrambled egg :)
fruit, yogurt, apple sauce, Kefir, apple juice and a slice of cinnamon cake with green tea.
try and get 1/2 down with the now blood pressure medication and antibiotic for another UTI.

Like this
my daughter nurse Beth sent to me
All I know is
at the moment I have so many blessings
but still, desire much I was able to do in the past.

Son on a long trip to California for an annual trip with boyhood school friends,
safe travel wishes going forth
from the cottage at the edge of the woods.

2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

There is so much to be grateful for.

My mantra for the month is "Every breath I take" to remind me to be in the moment and not regretting or looking too far ahead.

I love that card and your meal looks so healthy!

XO
WWW

Sharon said...

I love all your photos. What a beautiful sunset. It's so good to read your writing. I know you will enjoy every minute of your son's visit.