Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Remember



Special words on a rainy Sunday from
Cate at "Beyond the Fields We Know."

When the journey we are on presently seems to be over
remember there is no real end

There may be journeys within journeys.....

Sharon Blackie   "If Women Rose Rooted"

It is now Tuesday afternoon
a cool day.

The image on my header is a picture taken by my Jamie last Sunday
on her visit to the country.
I love it
seems the old Buddha which my son brought here from his yard 10 years ago
is blending into the tree.

Jamie, thank you for using your camera when you made a visit.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Buddha is becoming the tree.

Tabor said...

Symbolic header in so many ways. I like the endless endings.

Rebecca said...

What a special sign...
Cool days here. They are welcomeed.

Wisewebwoman said...

Beautiful sign, so poignant and true.

XO
WWW

Joared said...

Thoughtful sentiment.

kerrdelune said...

So happy to see your post here and glad you like Sharon's words. I am reading her new book and loving it.