Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Monday, August 22, 2016

Remember

"Promise me

you'll always remember,

your braver then you believe,

stronger then you seem

and smarter than you think"

Winnie the Pooh

Read this yesterday in an article from N.Y. Times
and thought need to pass this on to all of my
children and grandchildren.

Early morning images
Crepe Myrtles in full bloom on this beautiful cool morning - 60 degrees
Cypress vine in several areas doing well, but not many blooms.

and my little Callie continues to follow me everywhere and never takes her eyes off of me :)


So
on to the Oncologist to hear what they think is going on with this one....

2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

Good luck my friend and let us know ASAP. Lovely pics.
XO
WWW

thewiildmagnola said...

Hi One Woman E!

This is a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing. It is always nice to see where you live, your space, in and outside!

Callie is a darling girl!!

Hugs to you and Callie!

Prayers too!

Sandra Hagan / the wild magnolia