Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Anniversary

12 year Anniversary time for my youngest daughter and my Alan.

You both give me so much joy and encouragement. Jamie, I do not have the words that are in my heart to share on paper what you mean to me. For many years it was just you and me in the world at the old farm house. Alan .... since a teenager has called me his other mother. Childhood sweethearts and you have given me my two youngest granddaughters. Whenever this grandma needs a smile - these two little girls can sure bring it on.

I send you love, blessings, and the best the Universe has to offer... Mama and aka "other mother"

One Woman memory

3 comments:

Gail said...

Ernestine, How wonderful that you have a beloved daughter and a beloved son-in-law. Double blessings. gail

Judy said...

Ernestine, Thank your for your kind commens regarding my niece. I hope your daughter and son-in-law have a wonderful anniversary and that you are feeling better. I read below that you were having anxiety attacks. Your iris pictures are wonderful. I am trying to catch up on everyone. Take care. Hugs.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Gail, thank you - yes they are a blessing. Judy thinking of you.
Both of you take care.