Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, May 1, 2009

Jessica


My first granddaughter is graduating from college next week. How can this be, it seems like yesterday she was the age of my two youngest granddaughters.

She would visit me at the old farmhouse - we would talk and talk. At a very young age she would talk to me with so much wisdom. My daughter used to say "she had an old soul". I might add that she still talks to this grandma with much wisdom.

She is dear, special and very talented, and plans on taking a year off from school. There is a special position abroad - London here she comes, and then back to the states to work. If it seems right for her in a year she will return to law school.

Thinking of you today my special - Jess - with much love. Grandma

One Woman - Memories

3 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

What a sweetheart...I love those baby pictures.

Happy graduation Jessica!!!! We are all very proud of you! :)

Mim said...

How blessed she is to have you has her grandmother too. Special times.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Jamie and Mim - thanks for the comment.