Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chinese Poem

I came across a copy of this poem yesterday. It was among a stack of papers that I save because I find them meaningful.

Ten thousand flowers in the Spring
The moon in Autumn
A cool breeze in the Summer
Snow in the Winter
If your mind is not clouded by unnecessary things
This is the best Season of your life
Chinese Poem

3 comments:

Jessi Cotterill said...

Nice poem...

The best season in one's life is when his/her mind is not clouded by unnecessary things.

I love this poem.

Tabor said...

Thanks for finding and sharing this! The Asian philosophy is so true.

Beverly said...

I like your poem. I have all sorts of newspaper clippings with little thoughts I like.
I tried to send you a reply to your last email, but yahoo would not let me. at least not that moment