Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Time

If I could put time in a bottle
The first thing I'd like to do
is save everyday till eternity passes away
just to spend them with you
If days would last forever
if words could make them come true
I'd save everyday like a treasure
Again I would spend everyday with you

But there never seems to be enough time
to do the things you want to do....

~~Jim Croce~~

Time is going by too fast for "One Woman"

Seems like yesterday

Chocolate pie was so good.

Rain still hoping for you.....

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Chocolate is always good . . . as are memories and hope.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Lynn, thank you. All is well...

Balisha said...

Hope your day was happy. That pie looks fabulous.
I'll bet it was fun with the kids.
Balisha

Hill Top Post said...

Your pies are beautiful...delicious, I am sure! My reading of your journal has now taken me to the building of your country cottage...quite exciting! How wonderful of you to share your story with all of us who can take inspiration from your work and your words.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Balisha, I am glad you stayed home on such a hot day.
Mary, thank you,
you are making me remember the journey...

Tabor said...

Time has suddenly sped up for me as well. It seems I am no sooner out of bed than it is time to plan dinner and curl back up with a good book! I so wish it would slow down!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Tabor, right there with you...

Judy said...

One of my favorite songs!