Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Another Early Morning

The image received from a friend this morning, she is the one who brings me fresh eggs every week.

Lana, thank you, memories surface of over  40 years ago when a new life began and I raised
every kind of animal, even bottle-fed baby calves.  It was a new beginning for this one.

I always loved my life that began at that time.




3 comments:

Pienosole said...

Green, green grass, ducklings, signs of new life. ☀️😊❤️

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Pienosole, thank you always for your online friendship and words.

Gemma's person said...

Geese are so loud. The babes must be deaf for awhile.
Great photo.