Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, February 21, 2020

New Jacket

My favorite color
no cost
credits on credit card
Beautiful sunny but cool day
trying to figure out much
way of my brain
and need to forget it happened and I am doing well at the moment is all that matters.

Told it will take 2 or 3 months to regain my strength.  No easy fix
for the one who has done it all in the past.    Been a good life, now need to accept
slowing down.     


Finally today, I opened many cards stacked on the table. thanks to many of you who sent them
guess I am loved more then I realize.

5 comments:

Pienosole said...

❤️

Rebecca said...

Yes, you are loved!
What a beautiful color....and perfect price❗

Wisewebwoman said...

I love that colour and your lovely fire.

XO
WWW

Judy said...

I love that color. I have a corduroy jacket the same color. A bit too cool to wear this time of year, but it is a great jacket to throw on when Spring arrives.
Of course you are loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose fat then you have to try this totally brand new personalized keto diet.

To create this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, price-efficient, and fun.

From their first launch in 2019, hundreds of clients have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a smart keto diet can give.

Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto diet.