Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Riced Cauliflower

Finally, something I can eat, it is easy to make and healthy.

Riced Cauliflower from the freezer department of grocery or you could rice whole fresh cauliflower
with an addition of frozen peas, chopped carrots. (probably could use other vegetables)

Warm olive oil, add  garlic and
 chopped onions in the skillet (I used 3 green onions)
add riced cauliflower, peas, chopped carrots
when almost done add a beaten egg. (this time an addition of 2 small ones)
I add Sesame Oil and a little Soy sauce

So Good

I top with shrimp, always in my freezer


So pleased I have discovered Riced Cauliflower
I prepared this on Tuesday night and cooked a chicken thigh, it is tender, white
meat is tough.   I poached it with a little garlic and onion.   Will add it chopped too riced dish.

At this time with still Shingles and sore gums from tooth extraction in February
difficult to find soft foods.

Fine at breakfast but later meal has been a challenge.

Hemp oil post
to soon to write about it
at the moment
too good to be true
and maybe or may not be :)




1 comment:

Wisewebwoman said...

Good to get caught up. Love the three pronged vase and your recipes. I wish I could eat sugar and savour that banana pie!

XO
WWW