Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, July 28, 2016

RAIN

Rain and slightly cooler
wanted to take care of things in local town
and if a break in rain
I will do.

Last week a stump grinding man arrived
and 7 stumps in the way when mowing have been removed and so glad.
Now if I had known about the rain
grass seed should have been spread
but in reality with hot weather to continue
this is not a good time
and will wait for Fall.

My Beth
just sent this
guess she knows her mama




4 comments:

Sallysmom said...

I love that saying. I need that.

Tabor said...

What a lovely, lovely thought your daughter sent you. She can read your heart.

Wisewebwoman said...

I love what hour daughter sent. I never heard of a stump grinder before☺
Live and learn.
XO
WWW

Judy said...

Did they take away the "mess" from the stumps or are you going to use it for mulch?
Well, I sure do believe that saying your daughter sent you. I have always loved to go out into the woods, sit at the base of an old tree and just listen. Soul soothing.