Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Good Day and A Therapon Winner

At 4:30 in the morning it is absolutely beautiful.   Slight breeze, totally quiet except for the
nature sounds.
A morning of errands before the heat of the day.
Therapon winner is
Sandra Hagan who has a blog titled " The Wild Magnolia"
 http://thewildmagnolia-southmoonunder.blogspot.com/
Love her poems and wonderful pictures -  there is a heart connection.
I try to remember how did I find her or her me ?  Does not matter,
what is important - is that we found each other...
Sandra, send me an email with your home address and I will
forward on to Therapon Skin Health
for your prize of these wonderful products.

May all have a day filled with happiness, health, safety and peace...

6 comments:

Balisha said...

What a beautiful picture.Girls are growing fast...right before our eyes.
Balisha

Judy said...

Love the family picture!! You are having such a good time--it will be a tad too quiet when they leave.

the wild magnolia said...

Thank you so much! I am thrilled to be the Therapon Winner.

Great family photo! Families are so wonderfully special.

Laura said...

I just wanted to say hello Beautiful ♥ I am but want you to know I am thinking of you.

Beverly said...

Love the picture...your son looks like his mama!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Balisha, Judy, Sandra, Sandra and Beverly - thanks for visiting.
You are all special :)