Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Will See

My daughter Jamie, who writes at BlondeMomBlog, is contacted frequently to review products.
One of the latest products is Organic Maqui Superberry. After reading the literature on this product it sounded almost too good to be true. It is said to be the highest antioxidant fruit in the world with more nutritional value then Acai Berry/fruit, which I have tried, as well as Pomegranate/fruit, which I have tried. Also the blueberry, which most of us use.

It boast of supporting a healthy immune system, inflammatory function, provides energy, helps cardiovascular health and promotes healthy aging.

Hey, I will take it all!!!

Jamie recommended that her mom would be a good person to test and evaluate this product.

To make a long story - short - One Woman is going to begin taking this liquid dietary supplement at lunch today.

So who knows, this healthy, very active aging mom and grandma - may fly.

Will let you know over the next couple of months if I have more energy and have a healthy winter.

To read the entire story of this miracle antioxidant - log on to http://www.novelleinternational.com/

One Woman's Journey with Maqui Superberry

5 comments:

Tabor said...

Looking forward to your evaluation. You seem to be in pretty good health already.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Yes, pretty good health - and I want to keep this level. I take a multi-vitiman and fish oil. Since I was asked to try it - will be interesting to see if I notice any difference in these last chapter's of my life.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

You are in great health but I thought since you have Sjogrens it might help (since that is an autoimmune disorder.)

Let us know!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Jamie, it would surely be great if mom's dry mouth and eyes would return to normal. That is the main area that Sjogrens has "attacked me". Thank you for passing this review on to me.

Susie Hemingway said...

This all sounds most interesting, I will be checking in for updates. Could always do with a little more energy. Have just had this years flu jab and do think this is important, as nasty flu can lay you low for a good few weeks.Thank you for your recent kind commnet. Stay well kind lady.