Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Correction And "Got You Finally"

Beth did pretty good with her race. She told me with a smile it was a 16 1/2 mile bike race and not 6 1/2 as I shared.

Hey I am pleased at the moment I can even type.

Sitting in my rocking chair and watching the humming birds zoom around - finally was able to get a shot that was not blurry.

I am out of baked goods and tomorrow I am making a sour cream pound cake and zucchini bread.

Where ever you are on this planet have a good evening.

Children, grandchildren, and special friends - thank you for contacting me about One Woman losing her balance, rolling down a small hill and almost knocking herself out :-)

7 comments:

Beverly said...

I am glad you are feeling better....I am here with oldest grandson....am glad you finally got the hummingbirds. Lily and I are going to hummingbird festival in Holly Springs in Sept....

Jessi Cotterill said...

I've got the same kind of bird here, with yellow chest. They're so lovely. I'd love to see your pound cake and zucchini bread. We don't have sour cream and zucchini here in my town.

Deborah Carr said...

You're on the mend...this is great. Pound cake will make you feel even better :-)

lilalia said...

Do take care. My wishes you recover fully and quickly.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beverly, have a good day. Jessi, I will take a picture for you.
Deborah and lilalia, thanks you for visiting. I am discovering new bruises and aches. Just thankful. Special friends have a wonderful day.

Freda said...

The hummingbirds are so beautiful. Glad you are doing well. Every Blessing

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Freda, thank you for your comment and visiting. Tell me about yourself - if you like. Have a good evening.