Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Memory Photo

This one with children in Jamaica
Son being held by father
older grandchildren at young age
and then a little older.

One soon to be over the water.
Have enjoyed this time so very much
he left nothing undone, spent time with everyone
no one left out but wished my oldest daughter
and grandchildren could have been with us.
Not accustomed to someone washing dishes,
holding door for me and pouring my tea.

Good memories

A cloudy day
but sun soon to shine.

Life goes on....

5 comments:

Sallysmom said...

I found some pictures about 2 weeks ago that I didn't remember. They brought many tears to my eyes. Nearly all in the picture are gone. But I would not take a million dollars for the ones I have.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Sweet memories to tuck into your heart.

Have a lovely day and week ~ FlowerLady

Wisewebwoman said...

Enjoy every moment with your son, you must be so proud of him and this thoughtfulness and gentleness.
XO
WWW

Judy said...

Precious memories--as are the recent times spent with your son.

Pienosole said...

Good memories - recent and older :-).