Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Arrived Safely

Finally able to settle once again into my world.

Email of safe arrival

Cooler weather by the woods for several days.

Reading "Two Treasures"  thich nhat hanh

Guess we keep learning until the end
years ago I thought by this age
much had been learned
not so....

Favorite picture of 3 of my children


Noticed
poison ivy in the middle of my Red Bee Balm plant
yesterday :)
Sure do not need this....

8 comments:

Pienosole said...

Peace :-). Lovely photos, as always. Isn't it great that learning continues! Wishing you a wonderful day.

Rebecca said...

So right - learning to the end AND nobody needs poison ivy!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Ever learning, ever growing.

I need to see if I can find that book at the library. I enjoy his writings.

Have a nice day ~ FlowerLady

lil red hen said...

Good morning, Ernestine! I'm glad you can settle back into your routine with peace of mind.

Tabor said...

I found a one foot cedar in my iris yesterday. Little bits of poison ivy coming up everywhere...keeping up with weeding. Lovely children...now adults!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Pienosole, Rebecca, Lorraine,
Charlotte - thanks for visiting.
Tabor, we really need to be careful about poison ivy as it sure covers me with a rash.

Sandra said...

So lovely to see three of your grown children!

Wisewebwoman said...

Lovely to see your handsome children!

And poison ivy? Not good.

Love the colour of the bee balm.

XO
WWW