Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

10 years ago today, butterflies and words from the youngest

10 years ago today
Jamie, me, Caitlin and Jimmy - hardly recognised him with the long hair :)
Caity - 3---Jamie, early 30,s---Jimmy, early 40's
and this one
70
Times flies.......


Yesterday, first butterflies
could not capture their full beauty

Posted by son-in law.

"While watching soccer game
my youngest granddaughter sitting next to him
and comments
- your hair is really thin
and there's also a lot of white in it
I Love you"

All day rain
and all is growing at a rapid speed.
Everything is beautiful at this time.



7 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Love your butterflies and beautiful purple flowers.

Have a lovely week ~ FlowerLady

Judy said...

Every day now at this time of life, is precious to us, but some days are just more special than others.

Sandra said...

Love your butterflies and so lovely to see your lilac in full bloom. This is such a gorgeous time of the year! The youngest member of the family said the essential words: "I love you!"

Tabor said...

You did a great job at capturing those butterflies. Maybe mine are on their way??

Pienosole said...

Butterflies - another natural beauty to look forward to seeing soon. Wishing you a beautiful day! :-)

lil red hen said...

Yes, everything is beautiful at this time of year: a true spring green, lots of purple and yellow. I saw a tiger swallowtail butterfly on my lilac yesterday.

Those "I love you" moments are surely special. I have two grown grandchildren who always tell me they love me.

Marcie said...

Lovely thoughts and images!