Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Peaceful

Light rain is falling
a new bloom every day
and  simple
beauty everywhere I look.

A steel cut Oates kind of morning with chopped apple and a new tea from Te Teas,
a green tea with the name Winter Mist Bouquet - so good with a slice of my Blue Berry bread.

Life is Good....
at the moment :)

4 comments:

Nan said...

Sounds like a wonderful breakfast! I've been buying this Irish oatmeal - not steel cut but different than regular rolled oats. I think it is delicious. I eat it with just honey. http://www.flahavans.com/index.php/site-structure/main-menu/our-products/porridge-oats/oatmeal/flahavans-irish-oatmeal-454g/144

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

A light rain is nice, flowers are lovely and your tea and blueberry bread along with oats and apples sounds good to me.

Have a lovely May 1st ~ FlowerLady

Tabor said...

That is all that we can ask for...moments of goodness

Pienosole said...

Sending you warm wishes this morning. :-)