Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

This Day a Thankful Heart

A frattata this early morning
using left over vegetables in the crisper,
Broccoli, yellow squash, red and yellow pepper, onion and tomato

So much help, encouragement and healing
over the last weeks
I am so thankful
and take nothing for granted.

These 5 weeks passed so quickly
but now time
to return to his home at this time in life.

Looking at this image of Bangkok
I am reminded of New York :)
and mom needs a view of the woods,
flowers, the sound of birds and
peace and quiet at this time of life
I always learn from his kind words, encouragement and now plan on striving to be
on the mat - early morning and late afternoon....

Safe travel wishes going forth
and
May the Good Lord
Bless, watch over you, protect you,
and direct your paths
until I see you again.....

I smile when I look at this picture








4 comments:

Pienosole said...

This post makes me smile and smile. I can feel my heart smile as well. :-)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

thank you
dear
Pienosole
this one
is sad at the moment
and will feel better
when I hear
has arrived safely
in this far away land...

Rebecca said...

peace
and
quiet
suit
me
fine
too.

Nan said...

So beautifully written. I'm sorry he lives so very far away, but am glad he spent this time with you.