Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, April 22, 2016

After The Shower - Beautiful Morning

Last Fall
a special friend shared
3 plants
of Iris
that bloom several times a year
and the first just bloomed - beautiful
thank you Polly.


My gardens have been made smaller and the plants are more beautiful
then ever
and so are the weeds.
Will have to find help for weeding...

5 comments:

Sallysmom said...

Beautiful photos

Tabor said...

Every gardener needs help with weeding!

Judy said...

For some reason, the last few years I am having a hard time getting my Iris to bloom even once!

Wisewebwoman said...

I had a richness of you today as I haven't been visiting. Tied up with another writing project.

Love love love your meals. And your floors. And your plants. I always think of you when I see turnip greens on my menu.

Making a slow cooking meal for Daughter on Tuesday. Much like yours.

XO
WWW

Mitzi said...

Nothing makes a Mom happier than to have her son by her side. Enjoy your time together.