Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Banana Pudding

When I lived in the local small town
for a short time.  (made several moves
after selling old farmhouse -searching.
then returned home to the country.)
I was invited to dinner every time a daughter
came to visit.

Mr. Leo, lived next door and passed away last year.
I still remember these special invitations.

Carol always made this banana pudding for desert.

There has to be something sweet in this cottage
for me to eat.
So a banana pudding was made yesterday afternoon.

Flowers that my Jamie brought me
are still looking good :)

                                                                                                                                          

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

That looks so good. What is your recipe? I've not made a banana pudding in ages and ages.

Have a lovely weekend ~ FlowerLady

Beverly said...

That banana pudding looks just like my Mama Gooch's always did!!!

lil red hen said...

Oh my! Wish you could share it with me! I LOVE banana pudding.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Recipe posted...