Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Then and Now

Here they are
my son, the Yoga instructor,
my Laurie, the artist, creates beautiful paintings
my Jamie, the writer
and
my Beth, the Nurse

Look at that hair, they all have beautiful hair.

I look frequently at this image
and have the thought
Time, you have been so good to all of us.

Thank you

5 comments:

Pienosole said...

:-)

Judy said...

Reminds me of a photo I have, quite like this.
A son and two daughters and then a little tag-a-long daughter.
We certainly were/are blessed.

Sallysmom said...

Beautiful children. I know you have to be so proud of them.

Nan said...

I love the picture, and your words.

Rebecca said...

It is a good thing to give thanks to the Lord! Psalm 92:1.❤️