Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Morning Breakfast

A small piece of fresh Salmon with my fresh Dill
Slice of tomato
Scrambled Egg
Toast and Blueberry Jam
Coffee
and I see that glass of Kefir along with Water
Candle is burning
Door open
to a cool morning and the bird sounds

Weather in the morning continues delightfully cool
doors open and so nice to enjoy the deck

Beautiful by the woods
many birds and Hummingbirds are plentiful
trying to stop talking and thinking
about issues that are not good
It is difficult

All in all
I have so many blessings
and so very Thankful for the gift of life

Day Begins


7 comments:

Judy said...

It felt almost cold when I hopped out of bed this morning.
All things are relative.
In January 59 degrees outside temperature would feel warm.
In July, it feels cold.

Rebecca said...

Such a lively way to begin a day!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a delicious looking breakfast I hope that you are having a wonderful day. 😊

Wisewebwoman said...

It's muggy and humid here. I wish I could join you for breakfast!

XO
WWW

Sallysmom said...

Scrumptious breakfast.

Joared said...

Sounds delightful and food looks delicious!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a lovely start to a new day! Makes me hungry.

Have a wonderful, peace filled week dear Ernestine.

Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady