Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Easy Meal

In the past, this was made many times
thought of it yesterday
when at the market
and purchased a tomato and avocado
had the black beans and ground beef


layer mixed greens
cover with meat and black beans
an addition of
chopped tomato sliced avocado
and I add a favorite - olives stuffed with cheese
cover with shredded cheese - I shred my own
add corn chips and sauce
and oh I miss the homemade sauce I made for years
at the old farmhouse
my son would eat a whole jar at dinner

Memories
never leave
Jamie and mama and some of the critters raised.




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds SO good! I need to check my pantry....

Tabor said...

That looks so good. I have avocados going bad and I forget to take them out!!

Wisewebwoman said...

Looks delish, love the old photo so much and so poignant what your grandson chose for the dance with his mother. That song always makes me cry. In a good way.

XO
WWW