Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Monday, March 21, 2016

It Seems

I always liked the counter space in kitchen empty
but it seems now
that it is better to have everything handy.

It would have looked cluttered to me years ago..

Even took some of glass cabinet doors off.    Was always cleaning
and handy for me and family to find what they need....




.
It has turned cold
in the 30's.

Warmer soon....

4 comments:

Sallysmom said...

I missed your Sunday post but I have to totally agree that the clothing now is not made nearly as well as that of the past. I have saved lots of it though I am too fat to wear it all now.

Anvilcloud said...

I think it's artistic clutter and barely deserves the name, clutter.

Judy said...

I like my counters cleared off too, but---it is too difficult to always be lifting the toaster/Crock Pot/Mixer up from the lower cupboards. Ernestine--It is OUR home and we are allowed to keep things where they can be easily reached. Thus, an old wooden box next to my chair filled with whatever crochet/cross stitch/knitting project I am working on.
Considering the fact that you and I don't have a lot of company--who cares if we look a bit cluttered?

My Journey To Mindfulness said...

Judy, everything is neat
better with all easy to reach

I like things that way
not for visitors
but me :)