Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Happiness is..Help, New Pain Relief and Book...

Receiving an email
showing Jamie's welcome at her new job.
That's my girl :)
3 Piles of limbs burned
and yesterday a 4th gathered to be burned soon.
This is the way it is when you tidy area in the old woods close to your cottage.
Some say "just leave it" but not yet.
Young man called "no school today, can I help you with anything"
I replied come in the afternoon as doctor appointment in the morning,

Thank you Peyton....

Not many young people want to work anymore.

Sad that my special therapist last day today.   Will miss Arthur but can reapply in 3 weeks.

Gift from a friend and so highly recommended,   Took one pill after lunch and will take another
one soon.   Hopefully this helps since I have tried so many things.   Curamin
and do have a shaker that I sprinkle on some food, but this is much stronger.  Also a book that
I will begin to read.    Thank you, Trish,,,,
Warm but cloudy and rain is approaching and cooler weather.

5 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

So glad you had some help dear Ernestine. Sorry to hear you won't be having Arthur for at least another three weeks. Hopefully he'll be able to come back to you.

I'll have to check out that Curamin. Let us know how it works for you.

Enjoy your new book and have a good day ~ FlowerLady

Judy said...

How nice to have help--not just for the physical help, but for the conversation too.

Wisewebwoman said...

So glad you seem to be rounding a corner. Curamin. Must remember that.

Jamie's welcome do lovely.

XO
WWW

Marcie said...

I'm glad you have a young person to come by and help. You are right. Having a will to work seems rare in the youth of today.

Pienosole said...

Love your new header! Just this morning I heard birds signing for the first time in a long time. :-)