Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, August 9, 2013

Missing You

Some of my children, a soninlaw and some grandchildren.
At the moment wishing times like this were more frequent
but very thankful when they do happen.

This picture taken last year
and I notice I did not set table with good dishes, glasses and silverware
like always in the past.

This is easier
but like the look of my table more the other way :)

5 comments:

Judy said...

I know what you mean. Family time is always good time and leaves us with a smile. It just seems like it doesn't happen often enough nowadays.

mel said...

It is so hard to miss loved ones, isn't it?

the wild magnolia said...

Comforting picture and memory.

Sharon said...

At times like these, our focus is on the "beauty" of family sitting around the table. Those are my favorite times ~

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy, Mel, Sandy and Sharon,
thank you always for visiting me..