Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Take Care Of You

Was not going to post this morning - frequent morning thought.

But as I prepared to shut down computer
several things caught my attention.

An image of  one of my granddaughter's  who is working for the summer in Nantucket
and I say "I miss you." and grandma loves oysters...
Next noticed this
and last

The doctor of the future will give no medicine,
but will interest his patient in the care of the
human form, in diet and in the
prevention of disease.....
                                               Thomas Edison

7 comments:

Judy said...

Nice thoughts that came to your mind. I am glad you posted them before you shut down your computer. Be glad to get your surgery done on your other eye--then all will be shiny and new.

lil red hen said...

Gee ~ I need to remember this as I work on the farm each day. lol

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy and Charlotte, thank you for visiting - and your special friendship...

Anonymous said...

I love these quotes!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Good thoughts to motivate and be thankful.

Have a lovely day dear Ernestine.

Love ~ FlowerLady

Laura said...

think of you:-)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Ellen, Lorraine and Laura,
thank you for visiting..