Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, December 2, 2011

Festive Sage

I still have an abundance of Sage
There is nothing like fresh Sage in your
dressing for Thanksgiving dinner.
Thanks to Sharon
I just found another way to use.
Cream cheese spread thin on plastic wrap
spread with Sage leaves
rolled up, refrigerated and later sliced thin
 for special
crackers or bread.
This looks very festive....

http://sharonlovejoy.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Beverly said...

I love your header. The sage looks so good. I have been under the weather, so not commenting as much....but, always read your posts.

lil red hen said...

Yes, fresh sage is wonderful; haven't grown any in several years now.

the wild magnolia said...

Here you are. I've been away for a few days and missed you. I searched back in my Google Reader until I found you.

Wonder post, I love sage, and the recipe is a winner too.

Great holiday header!

Wishing you peace at every turn.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beverly, I keep checking to see if you have written anything - please keep in touch...
Charlotte, I love the scent.
Sandra, take care in your travels...