Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Morning

Morning in the country

a life long habit of up by 5;00, love the morning
have been told to rest more but morning is my time.

Can't hold my eyes open past 7:30 in the evening
so will continue on
my way.

Bluebirds busy bringing food to their young and I  missed a good image.



Who knows how much longer I can do this?

All I know is I love daybreak and it is my high energy time.

9 comments:

Pienosole said...

A sacred time of day and a beautiful time of year. Sending a big hug to you.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Pienosole, :)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love early morning also. Such a beautiful time of day. Everything is fresh and just waking up.

Let's continue to enjoy every moment we are blessed with.

Love, hugs and prayers for you ~ FlowerLady

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Lorraine, thank you :)

lil red hen said...

XOXO this morning!

Rebecca said...

I'm the same as you when it comes to morning! No apologies necessary for going to bed early.❤️ The quiet morning hours are simply my favorites...

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Charlotte and Rebecca, :)

Wisewebwoman said...

You are doing a fine job of staying where your hands are and that's all you need to do. Lovely pics, I feel I could pull up a chair and sit down with you.

XO
WWW

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

www - you can anytime..