Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my firstborn

So proud of you
a new passion that has come about
"your painting."

Two talented grandchildren, you gave me
and now my granddaughter continues with a great-grandson and another one on the way.

Aaron my son-in-law is the best in every way

I am so fortunate for the continued family you have given me.

Enjoy your day


Love you,
Mama

2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

Your header makes me smile, it is so beautiful and gives your readers a lovely insight into your heart.

We are lucky to live so long and see our grandchildren grow up and talking to other elders today, good painfree health in old age is extremely rare. I felt a lot better about my challenges, we all have them.

XO
WWW

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Mary, thank you and have a good day.