Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Memory Picture

The way it was

Father of my children
passed away last year



My middle daughter
the nurse
put flowers on his grave today.
Called me to tell me and said she cried.

She was always a daddy's girl
and the last several years
spent much time with him helping him

One daughter does not live here, son in another country
and youngest daughter stays busy working and has two teenagers.

Love you
my Beth

2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

The body language tells a lot in this photo, Ernestine. I could be wrong but.......and it's a lovely old fashioned kind of shot. I like it.

XO
WWW

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

WWW. One of the best photographers in Nashville at that time took a number of pictures for us.
He placed us, hands, where the head is facing, our expressions, etc. That's all I know :)