Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Helpful

A lifetime of excellent sleep has seemed to have left this one, hopefully, for a short time.

Maybe blood pressure medication
and blood pressure needs to be checked or take medication differently as it goes up drastically
and then back down causing stress.

Never a heart problem and difficult to accept that in last time of life this is happening when
I took excellent care of myself in every way.  Son repeats from 80 bodies just wear out
or I am now worn out. 

Very fortunate I have lasted this long.

I used this sound machine for several years, stopped, plugged it in last night and sound not as loud as I like at this time.

Using the Ocean Sounds, oh it is wonderful and I can imagine being in Jamaica, can almost
smell the ocean.

Just ordered a new one, reasonably priced at about $19;

not a clear picture
but birds everywhere, red birds hatching and bluebirds.

Spring is a wonderful time of the year.

4 comments:

Sallysmom said...

Let us know how the sound machines works for you. I am thinking about buying one.

Wisewebwoman said...

I still sleep well so am happy and not complacent as I don't take it for granted.

The sound machine is a great idea.

XO
WWW

Judy said...

I had one of those sound machines.
Listened to the ocean sounds as I was falling asleep--I could "see" the ocean and the waves coming in and out. So calming.

Rebecca said...

I'm thankful to be able to sleep...Hope your new sound machine continues to sooth you and provide some restful nights for you.