Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Monday, April 15, 2019

Pizza and Cool but Sunny Day

I rarely eat Pizza but like it occasionally.
The market I shop at sends out a great brochure weekly which features new items in the store, recipes
and coupons you can apply to items.
Last week they featured a special
pizza with thin crust
so thought I would try, interesting it was made in Germany.

Followed the instructions, put pizza on oven rack as did not have a special pan, the crust was not
like I thought it would be.  Nurse daughter said I needed a pizza pan so ordered one from Amazon
and will try the pizza again and see if crust more to my liking.

Will mention the best pizza ever is the Vegetarian from Whole Foods.   When my son spends the
night in Nashville and eats at Whole Foods he usually brings me a slice which is huge and covered with a lot of vegetables and crust is good.

What I see as I look out through the door leading to screen porch
beautiful.   This day began in the 30's but quickly warmed up, not to my liking but tomorrow will be perfect.




6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Looking at your pizza, makes me want to make one. It's been awhile. I use my bread machine to make the dough, cook up some Italian sausage, and make a sauce from scratch.

Happy Spring and Happy Easter dear Ernestine ~ FlowerLady

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Lorraine, you are talented, I can no longer do this, buy a lot ready made at this time

Wisewebwoman said...

Looks delicious. I recently went gluten free so must get some GF soon, I don't like pepperoni but love those vegetable topping ones, sometimes I add extra veggies.

XO
WWW

kerrdelune said...

Ernestine, I shall have to start making pizza.
I love your description of vegetarian pizzas.

Judi said...

I buy the Grilled Mushroom and Tuffle Oil in this brand. It is so good.

Mariam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.